Event Marketing & Sales Associate to work in Saudi Arabia
Event Promotions: Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations- Entry Level
An Event and production company is seeking an Event Marketing & Sales Associate for a consistently growing event & production company providing marketing, advertising to large national and international companies and corporations in Saudi Arabia.
As a result of recently taking on new clients to the event portfolio the company is looking for self -motivated individuals to assist in the marketing events and grow into a campaign management role to develop new clients. This position is considered to be a crucial member of the Events team and reports directly to the manager director.
Assist the Manager director in developing and executing marketing strategies for each event
Coordinate event activities including event setup, visual merchandizing and inventory control
Process and track event sales
Coordinate event logistics, timelines and schedules
Serve as Event assistant when necessary
Serve as an enthusiastic member of the event staff and lead by example.
Other responsibilities assign by the manager director.
-Minimum 3-5 years experience in real estate market
-Excellent Track Record In Real Estate - Sales &
- Should be Arabic Speaking, other language is an advantage
-Proven track record of bringing new prospects &
-Someone who is active, ambitious and possess a very
-Excellent knowledge of the UAE real estate market including (areas .prices .market trends .over all statistics).
-Advise clients on market conditions, prices,
mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
-Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections
of property, advising them on the suitability and
value of the property they are visiting.
-Prepare documents such as representation
contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements,
deeds and leases.
Female Administrative Assistant needed for a car rental company:
- Good experience in the same field.
- Fluent English, Arabic is an advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Team work, ability to work under pressure.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Manager. The main purpose is to drive commercial growth of Freight Forwarding business whilst managing multiple relationships internally and externally.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
* Assist the management in development and successful implementation of the Company's business and marketing strategies
* Manage & deliver Field Sales budget set for the financial year
* Identity and develop new client base, find new prospects for sales of cargo space.
* Prepare and do sales presentation to potential customers.
* Develop strong presence of the Company in UAE's freight forwarding market.
* Liaise with various sales channels, carriers and network partners, providing a professional services
* Evaluate sales successes and failures to optimize efforts and identify issues
* Business development by value addition selling
* Responsible for departmental compliance with performance reporting and procedural deadlines.